Sunday, March 18, 2012

Inside my Spring Break Shopping Bag

Hey Everyone!!
So its Sunday Night... its back to school tomorrow!
Spring Break is such a tease... I'm ready for Summer Vacation!! :)
One thing that is always fun about Spring Break is going Shopping!
I always seem to spend too much money on breaks!
This break I seemed to have more scrapbooking supplies
then shirts and flip flops in my shopping bag  lol
Here is a little of what was in my Spring Break Shopping Bag

This is 3 Bugs in a Rug: One Fine Day Collection -
I love this collection for Easter! I love the bright bold color palette. The cute animals and nature images on the papers and sticker sheet are so much fun! I have lots of fun Easter Egg Hunt pictures at my Grandparent's Farm that will be perfect for this collection. Can't wait to gets some layouts done using One Fine Day!
These papers would be really cute on cards too!

My next have to have was Tea for Two by Cosmo Cricket. So not only did I love this collection at CHA Winter Show! I also have a crazy obsession with everything Tea! I have collected Tea Sets since i was little and have already decided my future kitchen will have a Tea Room theme! :) Plus the colors and patterns on this collection a right on with what I was thinking! So I can't wait to do a fun home decor piece with some of these papers. I also have some really cute pictures of my great grandmother, Gram and I having a tea party when I was about 7 or 8. I remember the whole party it was SO much fun! I would love to do a special layout using some of the fun journal cards, chipboard elements for Tea for Two! This line would be great for any kind of pretty project!





   My next purchase..  
 Simple Stories
I love everything they do! 
the Simple Stories Staff are the sweetest people on earth!
They are so good to us  at the LBH! It was great getting to see them at CHA Winter this year! Plus their papers are Amazing! 

Not only are their collections the most fun and simple way to scrapbook but their SO many great patterns and quotes on each page!You can't just get one sheet of each! It ends up being 2 or 3 sometime 4 sheets haha!! 
 I love the Fabulous & Awesome Collections!
Colors are great for any kind of project or page you want to do! I love Fabulous and I don't have a Girl to scrap but the papers are great for spring projects or pages too! Now Awesome really got my attention because of my nephew Kaden. Its all Boy! Perfect for any age too! Some many fun quotes that describe boys so well! :)
Documented is very neat too..
It attracted me more than any SS line as a good collection for a gifty project or decor pieces. Since its colors are blacks, browns, creams is makes it very versatile for anything you have to
work on.


That's just a little bit of what was in my Shopping Bag!
You can shop these same collections at the LBH just like I did!
Hopefully I can get around to sharing some pictures of my work I did using these collections!
Check back soon for more from my shopping bag!
Have a great week!! :)

Kristyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment