Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Valentines Day

Feb 14th 2012
Valentines Day to me is about celebrating LOVE to all the people that you LOVE!
I'm must say my bf did pretty good this year!
He made valentines day sweet and simple!
We started the day early..Wesley came to pick me up and surprised me with pink roses, chocolate heart, twizzlers (my fave.) and some more yummy belly builders (candy)
We headed out to Southlake for a Valentines Day Lunch
(so we wouldn't have to wait with all the crazy valentiners) lol
We went to The Cheesecake Factory, where we were seated right away (always a good thing) We had a very nice lunch always such good service, amazing food, and peaceful environment!! :)
Then we just hung out for the rest of the afternoon caught up on some TV shows we missed and let our tummy settle.
We started to get a little hungry around 6ish and I was not about to go out with the rest of the world and eat so we decide to go to our favorite place... (don't judge)
***Dairy Queen***
in Rhome, TX about 15 miles up the country highway...
It was delish!!
Nothing beats a cold Dr.Pepper, DQ Fries, and a Blizzard :)
I must say I'm a pretty easy girl to please :)
Hope y'all had a happy valentines day!! :)
Love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment