Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Major Update...



Well... I must say its been a very rough month. I think all of yall know that my grandmommy went to be with the Lord a few weeks ago and so do Wesley's grandfather. I can't even explain how much I miss her! Its been really hard for me to let her go and be in heaven. Although god works in amazing ways and he is helping me through this and I have a feeling she is too.
GOOD NEWS...
So even though its been a bit crazy with school,work,and everything else, I have found some time to make a few projects. I will deff get a picture of them on my next post.
All the projects that I will share with you on my blog will be affordable,simple, and easily stored. I'm a college student who can't spend alot of time,money,or space on fun crafts right now in life... so I want to give yall ideas that will be good for your office/desk,appartment,or maybe kids room or dorm.

LITTLE BLUE HOUSE GOSSIP :)
I'm so excited for this weekends CREATIVE CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE!!!! The christmas classes are sooo AWESOME!!! The designers have done an amazing job (like always) on these projects!! Wanna come see for yourself this weekend Nov 12-13th 10-5pm. Don't miss out!! :)



KRISS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment