Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lawn Fawn

Hi Everyone!
I want share with you today a company that I just LOVE!
Its "LAWN FAWN"
We came across them at CHA Winter in Jan.
We went crazy for their stamps and first ever paper collection "Bright Side"
Here are just a few of their awesome samples from their blog
www.lawnfawn.blogspot.com

All the butterflies and flowers our off of one of their stamp sets!

Their new bright side collection! Love the color palette its great for spring!
 I love the kraft papers included in  their collection.

 One of my favorite stamps flying by.. paper airplanes it such a fun stamp!
You can find lots of inspiration on the blog and facebook page!
Find their paper collection and stamp sets at the LBH :)

Kristyn

 

1 comment:

  1. cute stuff!! I love the colors and really want that stamp set to make that adorable card!

    ReplyDelete