Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Blessings :)




And Jesus Christ our Lord was shown to be the Son of God when God powerfully raised him from the dead by means of the Holy Spirit. Through Christ, God has given us the privilege and authority to tell Gentiles everywhere what God has done for them, so that they will believe and obey him,bringing glory to his name. -Romans 1:4-5



Happy Easter to you and your family! :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend,

enjoying all the many blessing we have been blessed with.


I will be at my grandparents farm for easter. We are having a HUGE easter egg hunt out on the farm. Its always fun to run around the land looking for eggs :)

I always enjoy easter at the farm with all the family together!


I hope you have fun plans for easter weekend too! :)

Happy Easter,

Kristyn :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a blessing Kristyn! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete