Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CHA pictures and more :)

Cha was so much fun! LBH gals and I had so much fun seeing all the new products! We can't wait to get it to the The Little Blue House!!! I personally loved Jenni Bowlins booth and all the Ranger demos!! Ecopark has some great collections coming out! Canvas Corp had our creative juices flowing!! All the booths were great!! It was a Creative Overload!! We loved the convention but we had some great times out in L.A. Live and the most fun in the hotel!! I will let you know we had 6 woman in 1 hotel room (2 double beds and I bathroom) and we made it work! :)


Here are some fun pictures from this weekend :)
On our way to the Convention Center!! :) Sample of Ten Second Studio Booth - Love Mom's samples she did!! :) Really cute canvas in the Ranger booth!
Tim Holtz and his two biggest fans- Laveren and Shirley :) (Elaine, Susan)
I love this from the Prima booth using Donna Downey's new heart stamp! Susan and Wendi chatting I LOVE FANCY PANTS!!!

Mr.Bowlin and Mom!!! (My favorite booth it was so cute!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment